In light of concerns regarding the spread of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we want to reassure you that the team at “Ashcraft Orthodontics” has always been committed to providing a clean and safe environment for patients and staff. Following the recommendations of the CDC, we will be changing our normal “business as usual” way of scheduling for a bit. Our office will be open with limited staff to see emergencies only for the time being. If you were scheduled for an appointment during this time of social distancing, we will be contacting you regarding rescheduling that appointment.
- Please remember, if you are an orthodontic patient with a true orthodontic emergency and are in pain, you may reach our after-hours on-call operator that will be available for anyone who has an orthodontic emergency and is in pain. She may be reached by calling our office and following the prompts for the on-call operator.
We are exercising every possible precaution to limit risk:
- We have always been vigilant in maintaining a high degree of cleaning and infection control—and we will continue to maintain the cleanest, safest environment for our patients.
- e will be scheduling a bit differently to allow us to maintain the social distancing guidelines given in the recommendations from the CDC and the ADA.
What we ask of you:
- If you’re not feeling well or are in close contact with someone who is ill please call us and we will be happy to reschedule your appointment.
- If you are planning to come into the office and have traveled within the last 14 days, please reschedule your appointment to allow a 14 days safety period.
- Please limit the number of people that come into the office to just the patient and the parent/ guardian. We hope that you understand at this time that siblings will not be allowed in the office. Ideally, just the patient will come into the office and go directly to their appointment. We will do our utmost to ensure low to no wait times!
As details become available, we will continue to monitor the situation closely and follow the guidance provided on the CDC Corona Virus Task Force Information Site. We will continue to be vigilant to protect the health of our amazing patients.
Ashcraft Orthodontics, PLLC